Vietnam-Japan Engineering Consultants Company Limited (VJEC) was established on September 18th, 2007 according to Investment Certificate No. 011022000085 issued by Hanoi People Committee and newest amendment dated on 30th December 2020.
VJEC’s headquarter is located at 20th Floor, ICON4 Tower, 243A De La Thanh, Lang Thuong Ward, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam.
VJEC’s operational objective is to provide various types of construction consulting services in the basic construction industries such as civil construction, industry, construction of irrigation projects, hydropower, transportation, projects on environment, building materials … and especially projects on building technical infrastructure, responding to disasters on climate change as well as preventing landslides, sea level rise … At the same time, VJEC provides provision of technology and new materials transfer services for use in construction works.
The service capacity of VJEC are as follows:
- Consulting on investment and making investment projects for various types of project.
- Topographic and geology survey.
- Work design including basic design, technical design, construction design, production technology design and installation design.
- Construction design verification.
- Consulting on bidding, supervising and managing project for construction stages.
- Inspecting the quality of works, especially road, railway, airport and seaport projects.
- Transfer of new technologies, especially new materials and new production technologies.